Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pic Of The Day

The greatest moment of my day is when I receive my "pic of the day". I used to get a pic of the day EVERY day because we got to see Brendan every day of the week, but now I get a pic of the day 5 days a week since we don't see Brendan Tuesdays and Thursdays.
What is the pic of the day you ask? Jane (Nana) or Mark (Brendan's dad) send me a picture or pictures of Brendan on my cell phone almost every day. In fact, I have 601 pictures of Brendan on my phone right now.
There is no better moment of my day than when I get my pic of the day.
Just seeing this little angel makes me feel so very, very good. As you may know, there is no greater, more intense feeling than the feeling of love.
I have 601 intense feelings of love on my cell phone!
I LOVE THE PIC OF THE DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment