Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love Is All You Need

Saturday night sleepovers continue today.
I am not quite sure what is better - the Saturday nights or the Sunday mornings.
Brendan exudes so much love that it is difficult to pick a better time.
He is so much fun on Saturdays and Sunday mornings are so special when he wakes up.
Saying good night on Saturdays is a wonderful experience and waking up on Sundays with Brendan is unmatched.
Jane and I are thankful that God gave us the gift of love for each other. (My God I love her!)
Jane and I are even more thankful that God gave us the gift of Brendan.
Believe me, the secret to life is love.
PERIOD
The secret to life is love.
God has given to me the love of my profession - directing TV baseball.
God has given to me the love of my life - Jane.
God has given to me the love of all love - Brendan
I will never lose the love of my profession.
I will never lose the love of my life.
I will never lose the love of all love.
John Lennon you were right - "Love is all you need".
Even 4-year old Brendan knows this.

No comments:

Post a Comment